Saturday, November 1, 2008

My favorite time of year!

There's just something about Fall that I love. I think it's the cool evenings. But maybe it's the smoke from the oak burning in the fire pit. But I also love the long shadows in the afternoons and the brilliance of the sun in the morning. The fall garden is so beautiful. The oranges are starting to ripen.  What ever it is, there is just something I love about Fall. If we just had more color changes it would be perfect. 

Dollie and Tank... doing what they do. It's not a bad life on the farm.

Dallie and Wimpe staying close. They do that pretty well until it's time to eat and then all bets are off. All of them try to push Dallie away from her food. Not quite sure I understand the reasoning, but it is a fact.

A new flowering plant to our garden this year. Mikki added it and it was absolutely beautiful in early October.

Who'd think that Cabbage could be a work of art. Sure doesn't taste like art to me...


Mikki's organic vegetable and herb garden. It's beautiful this Fall! Looks like we'll be expanding it come Spring. With the way things are going in the world, seems like a good time to expand a garden of fresh vegetables to me.

Amber and the twins carving pumpkins at the farm last week. Of course, the pumpkins weren't grown here. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home